
I am tired of being alone,
I am tired of being without you.
Give me the strength to be without you.
Give me the hope to live without you.
Through the thunder sky
And that lonely moon
I send you a message,
Hoping it will reach you.
I know you have reached a never-land
And there is no return from it
But still i send you a message.
What shall I do without you?
Why should I be without you?
why cant i end my journey here?
but, I have promised myself to go further.
And now its a journey without you.
Give me the strength to be without you
Give me the hope to live a life without you.
You are my Love.
But why did i loose you?
With questions not answered,
I just sit here,
in memories so lost and thoughts so wilder-ed.
Hoping that I will live my life worthy, a life that is without you.
Comments
Post a Comment