Skip to main content

Even though you are not with me


I know you are in a better place,
But i wish that i could see your face,
I know you are where you need to be,
Even though its not here with me
But its true that you also love me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Night You Disappeared

We met by chance, not looking, not planning, Two souls drifting, somehow landing. A match, a spark, a quiet kind of glow, A vibe we didn’t force, it just began to grow. That one long night, we talked till light, No masks, no filters, it all felt right. Laughter in the pauses, truth in every line, For a moment, it felt like you were already mine. But just like that... you slipped away, No warning, no reason, not a word to say. You disappeared into silence, left me in the blue, And I’m still here, wondering what happened to you. I don’t blame you. Maybe life pulled you fast, Or maybe we were a flame not meant to last. Still, I replay those hours in my head, Every word, every laugh, every little thing you said. Like truth or dare. I miss you, not just your name on my screen, But the way your presence made everything feel serene. It’s strange, how someone so briefly known Can leave behind an ache so deeply grown. But I carry no anger, only this quiet ache, A gentle hope that time can’t bre...

I'm Sorry, I can't live with out you.

With every breath, I miss you so,  A broken heart, with love to show. Your absence, a storm that won't end, In shadows deep, where my sorrows blend. I remember that night we hid on the roof,   Long hangouts on the stairs, hidden from truth.   The first time I saw you, a vision so bright,   We skipped through our days, chasing the light. We bunked our classes for amusement park rides,   Where laughter and joy were the only guides.   In private tuitions, our eyes would meet,   In class parties, your jealousy made my heart beat. I’d walk behind you, to school, every day,   Following closely, not a word to say.   Your mother beside you, I stayed out of sight,   But my heart was yours, from morning to night. We strolled by the sea, danced in the rain,   In taxis and whispers, where love knew no pain.   But those days have faded, where did they go?   We lost...

Whispered Love But She Knows It’s Her

They’ll see the post. They’ll probably stop for a second, glance at the image, maybe even skim through the words. Then they’ll scroll on, just like always. No one will really understand what this is. Except her. She’ll feel it, not in her head, but deep down. In the way only she can. Because this wasn’t written for the world. This wasn’t meant to be seen. These words were pulled from the quietest part of me… that silent space between heartbeats when I first saw her. That moment didn’t just stick with me, it rewired something. I don’t want to say her name. I don’t need to. It’s in everything now. It’s in the way I breathe. It’s in how my hands shake every time her smile crosses my mind. That smile didn’t just make me feel something, it broke something open. It got past everything I’ve built to protect myself. And with one simple look, she did what nothing else could: made me lose control. Me, the one who always keeps it together… undone, completely. And her eyes o Allah, her...