I speak and you listen but I fear you really don't hear my words. I tried so hard to save our love and you shoved me even further. Why won't you let me love you? You gave me an excuse as to why our love ended, but really you just gave up. You tell me that you love me, but shove me out the door, how can I believe those words? Your very stubborn and set in your ways, you think of this perfect life but let the little things stand in your way. I cried out for you, your arms around me again, you said a lot of hateful things that you cannot take back. I tried to tell you how I felt I tried to be your perfect woman but no matter how hard I tried or what sacrifices I made it was never enough. I wish you happiness someday, I pray there is a woman strong enough to deal with all that comes with being you Woman.. Good Bye my love xo
I speak and you listen but I fear you really don't hear my words. I tried so hard to save our love and you shoved me even further. Why won't you let me love you? You gave me an excuse as to why our love ended, but really you just gave up. You tell me that you love me, but shove me out the door, how can I believe those words? Your very stubborn and set in your ways, you think of this perfect life but let the little things stand in your way. I cried out for you, your arms around me again, you said a lot of hateful things that you cannot take back. I tried to tell you how I felt I tried to be your perfect woman but no matter how hard I tried or what sacrifices I made it was never enough. I wish you happiness someday, I pray there is a woman strong enough to deal with all that comes with being you Woman.. Good Bye my love xo
Comments
Post a Comment