
While with me, you suddenly felt a sense of boredom
and thought it was better to assert your freedom.
So, you thought that from my life, you take leave
without understanding, without you, how I’ll live.
I always, in my life, kept and regarded in high esteem
and being with you, till eternity, was an unending dream.
Yet, never for once, did I ever go onto perceive
that, without you, for a moment, how would I live.
Being human, at times, towards you, I had been curt
by which, for sure, you would’ve felt a lot of hurt.
Though you said that, to me, you would forgive
little did I know that one day, how would I live.
I have a become a bird that’s chipped of its wing
and am unsure what the future, to me, will bring.
The truth which I want you to know now and believe
is that I don’t know, without you, how I’ll live.
Comments
Post a Comment