A girl and a boy was on a motorcycle ..
girl: slow down!
boy: tell me you love me and then I'll slow down!
girl: I love you!! now slow down!!
boy: k, first can you put on my helmet? It's blocking my eyes!
girl: ok!
Next day in the news.... two ppl crashed into a building, but only one survived...
truth: halfway there, the boy knew his breaks were broken so he didn't wanna scare the girl and he knew they were gonna crash so he asked her to take his helmet and he asked her to say i love you cause he knew he's never gonna see her again...
girl: slow down!
boy: tell me you love me and then I'll slow down!
girl: I love you!! now slow down!!
boy: k, first can you put on my helmet? It's blocking my eyes!
girl: ok!
Next day in the news.... two ppl crashed into a building, but only one survived...
truth: halfway there, the boy knew his breaks were broken so he didn't wanna scare the girl and he knew they were gonna crash so he asked her to take his helmet and he asked her to say i love you cause he knew he's never gonna see her again...
Comments
Post a Comment