
A year ago, to each other, we were still new
and though about you, I hardly even knew
I hope you remember what I went to write
in the three works though you weren’t in sight.
I used to proclaim myself as a BARD
who, to write, felt didn’t have to try hard.
Hence, as a challenge, to write, I took
and wrote something that was out of the book.
In my diary, then I had made an important note
that henceforth whenever a work. I wrote
it would be YOU who would become my muse
and so your presence, from my life, didn’t want to loose.
After that, over time, I wrote many more a rhyme
which was possible thinking of you all the time.
To me, you were a person, who was one of a kind
and by then, without your love, I was good as blind.
Nowadays, like before, I still go onto ink
and why you decided to leave me, I think.
Has gone away, like before, all my bliss
as your love and company, I still miss.
Comments
Post a Comment