Look, how the strange bird flies in and out of cage!
If I could catch, I would bind it with my mind's fetter..
It has eight rooms with nine closed doors, with windows in between,,
and at the top you'll find the main room, with row of mirrored house...
its just fate, or else why would the bird behave like this?
my beloved bird, can fly away anytime, breaking the cage!
O my mind, submerged in desire of the cage, (alas) its made of raw bamboos..
someday this cage would just fall apart..
If I could catch, I would bind it with my mind's fetter..
It has eight rooms with nine closed doors, with windows in between,,
and at the top you'll find the main room, with row of mirrored house...
its just fate, or else why would the bird behave like this?
my beloved bird, can fly away anytime, breaking the cage!
O my mind, submerged in desire of the cage, (alas) its made of raw bamboos..
someday this cage would just fall apart..

Comments
Post a Comment