When U Were 20 Yrs Old, I Said I Love U....
U Put Ur Head On My Shoulder And Hold My Hand.. Afraid That I Might Dissapear..
When U Were 25 Yrs Old, I Said I Love U....
U Prepare Breakfast And Serve It In Front Of Me, And Kiss My Forhead N
Said : "U Better Be Quick, Is’s Gonna Be Late.."
When U Were 30 Yrs Old, I Said I Love U....
U Said: "If U Really Love Me, Please Come Back Early After Work.."
When U Were 40 Yrs Old, I Said I Love U....
U Were Cleaning The Dining Table And Said: "Ok Dear, But It’s Time For U To Help Our Child With His/Her Revision.."
When U Were 50 Yrs Old, I Said I Love U....
U Were Knitting And U Laugh At Me..
When U Were 60 Yrs Old, I Said I Love U....
U Smile At Me..
When U Were 70 Yrs Old. I Said I Love U....
We Sitting On The Rocking Chair With Our Glasses On.. I’m Reading Your Love Letter That U Sent To Me 50 Yrs Ago..With Our Hand Crossing Together..
When U Were 80 Yrs Old, U Said U Love Me!
I Didn’t Say Anything But Cried.
We may not express it but when we say "I Love You" we want our partner also to say the same... there are many ways of expressing love but nothing can play the same magic that these 3 words can play when said in return ? ?
"And those who say, “Our Lord, grant us from among our wives and offspring comfort to our eyes and make us an example for the righteous”
[Holy Quran-25:74]
“And among His signs is that He created mates for you from yourselves that you may find comfort and repose in them, and He put between you love and compassion; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.” (30:21)
The husband should find rest and tranquillity in his wife.The wife should seek to be a source of calm and rest for her husband.They join, she conceives and they make a dua.
“On the night of the fast it is lawful for you to have sexual relations with your wives. They are clothing/covering (libaas) for you and you for them” (2:187)
“You who believe! It is not lawful for you to inherit women by force. Nor may you treat them harshly so that you can make off with part of what you have given them, unless they commit an act of flagrant indecency. Live together with them correctly and courteously. If you dislike them, it may well be that you dislike something in which Allah has placed a lot of good.” (4:19)
The above are what a man and a woman must seek to maintain in their lives in order to fulfil Allah’s destiny for his creation.
“It is He Who created you from a single self and made from him his spouse so that he might find rest in her/dwell with her. Then when he covered her she bore a light load and carried it around. Then when it became heavy they called on Allah, their Lord, ‘If You grant us a healthy child, we will be among the thankful!’” (7:189)
U Put Ur Head On My Shoulder And Hold My Hand.. Afraid That I Might Dissapear..
When U Were 25 Yrs Old, I Said I Love U....
U Prepare Breakfast And Serve It In Front Of Me, And Kiss My Forhead N
Said : "U Better Be Quick, Is’s Gonna Be Late.."
When U Were 30 Yrs Old, I Said I Love U....
U Said: "If U Really Love Me, Please Come Back Early After Work.."
When U Were 40 Yrs Old, I Said I Love U....
U Were Cleaning The Dining Table And Said: "Ok Dear, But It’s Time For U To Help Our Child With His/Her Revision.."
When U Were 50 Yrs Old, I Said I Love U....
U Were Knitting And U Laugh At Me..
When U Were 60 Yrs Old, I Said I Love U....
U Smile At Me..
When U Were 70 Yrs Old. I Said I Love U....
We Sitting On The Rocking Chair With Our Glasses On.. I’m Reading Your Love Letter That U Sent To Me 50 Yrs Ago..With Our Hand Crossing Together..
When U Were 80 Yrs Old, U Said U Love Me!
I Didn’t Say Anything But Cried.
We may not express it but when we say "I Love You" we want our partner also to say the same... there are many ways of expressing love but nothing can play the same magic that these 3 words can play when said in return ? ?
[Holy Quran-25:74]
“And among His signs is that He created mates for you from yourselves that you may find comfort and repose in them, and He put between you love and compassion; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.” (30:21)
The husband should find rest and tranquillity in his wife.The wife should seek to be a source of calm and rest for her husband.They join, she conceives and they make a dua.
“On the night of the fast it is lawful for you to have sexual relations with your wives. They are clothing/covering (libaas) for you and you for them” (2:187)
“You who believe! It is not lawful for you to inherit women by force. Nor may you treat them harshly so that you can make off with part of what you have given them, unless they commit an act of flagrant indecency. Live together with them correctly and courteously. If you dislike them, it may well be that you dislike something in which Allah has placed a lot of good.” (4:19)
The above are what a man and a woman must seek to maintain in their lives in order to fulfil Allah’s destiny for his creation.
“It is He Who created you from a single self and made from him his spouse so that he might find rest in her/dwell with her. Then when he covered her she bore a light load and carried it around. Then when it became heavy they called on Allah, their Lord, ‘If You grant us a healthy child, we will be among the thankful!’” (7:189)

Comments
Post a Comment