You know… They say when we die,
our whole life plays back in just seven minutes. Like a movie of the moments that truly mattered.
And when that time comes for me… I want you to be there. I need you to be in those seven minutes.
Because the moment I saw your smile…
it didn't just light up my day, it knocked the breath out of my chest. You smiled… and I swear, it felt like the world stood still. Like everything I ever searched for was hidden right there in the curve of your lips. Oh that heavenly smile I can't forget.
And your eyes… O Allah your eyes.
They don’t just look, they see.
They see the parts of me no one else ever noticed.
You look at me, and I melt. Every single time. When I think you're are looking at me in photos.
I’m not asking for forever. I know what this is…
But I want us, just once without rules, without guilt.
Let me kiss you, hold you, feel your skin beneath my fingertips. Let me make love to you like it’s the last night on Earth, slow, deep, unforgettable.
I want to get lost in you. In your scent. In your sighs.
In your heartbeat pressed against mine.
So that when my final breath comes…my soul won’t search for heaven. It’ll go back…to you.
To your smile, to your eyes, that will be our moment.
In my last seven mminutes.You’ll be my forever.
InShaAllah
Comments
Post a Comment