Swinging my double edged sword
at the voices in my head
looking for so much more
before I’m gone and dead
I’m searching for the clarity
I’m searching in the void
I’m writing out a masterpiece
as my ears bleed
from the noise
my ears are covered
with both of my hands
here I go again
walking through
Hell’s Neverland
I’m a lost boy
I know this
I don’t have a choice
I own this
every scream
that echoes in the dark
as I watch every piece fall
pieces of a broken heart
I can’t turn this off
the off switch is broken
blindly walking through Hell
choking
knowing
showing
every emotion within me
where is the peace
that once set me free?
flowing like the rivers
the fire burns
so bad I shiver
Jack Frost is the Demon
that pushes me to deliver
every word
every verse
every blessing
every curse!
I’m confused in the flames
I’ve forgotten my name
I know this can’t change
as I scream so insane!
I can’t turn this off
the off switch is broken
blindly walking through Hell
choking!
© 12/22/2020 By Jeff Oliver

Comments
Post a Comment