Time ticks
time sticks
time melts
no shit!
we only live
so many years
so why do we inflict
so many tears?
the way we treat each other
is so absurd
we should be loving each other
not speaking hateful words
I write about moments
that set me free
I write about the love
that lives within me
I write about the madness
that I cannot control
time keeps ticking
so I must write
out my soul
I will never know
how much time I have left
so I’m going to keep
spilling ink
even if I can’t make sense
I’m open
I’m pure
I’m real
I try to cure
emotional trauma
that always effects
every pore in our beings
you know?
the shit that won’t let us rest?
time is of the essence
let’s make it enjoyable
one life
one heart
trying to silence the noise
if you’re wrecked
pick up the pieces
if you’re upset
just keep believing
everything you do
is for a reason
you are important!
every one of us is bleeding
be proud of your scars
be proud of yourself
every one of us
has experienced
a shattered heart
it heals
we move on
we can’t conceal
everything we are
open yourself
open your eyes
we only have one chance
at this beautiful life
time is an illusion
time is a freak
time is filled with good
and bad memories
take this all in
breathe it in deep
time is a fairytale
the ticking hands are something
we will never really see
in yourself
you must always believe
it’s the only thing
you’ll ever need
to be truly free.
Time is an illusion
time is a freak!
time is filled with
good and bad memories..
Set your heart and soul free!!!
Dig deep!!
© 12/21/2020 by Jeff Oliver

Comments
Post a Comment